Certificate IV in Employment Services CHC41115
The nationally recognised CHC41115 Certificate IV in Employment Services open up the possibility of a career as a Employment Consultant, Employment Specialist, Workplace Employment Specialist and Employment Manager.
Please note: the practical component of this course requires a workplace environment to complete. Without a current workplace or a work experience location, this qualification is not suitable.
You will learn the principles of employment services and the practical skills to apply them to daily work. Course worksheets simulate real environments and activities, so you can experience job tasks and behaviours.
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
CHCECD002 Deliver and monitor contracted employment services
CHCECD001 Analyse and apply information that supports employment and career development
CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
CHCECD006 Develop and monitor employment plans
CHCCCS016 Respond to client needs
CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
CHCECD005 Deliver employment services to employers
CHCCCS006 Facilitate individual service planning and delivery
CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
There are a range of assessment methods used for summative assessments, which can depend on the qualification.
Independent assessment tasks to assess a student’s knowledge of the subject, can include:
1. Written answer questions
2. Written answer questions based on case study or scenario
3. Other evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. screenshots, pictures, images etc.)
Workplace simulation tasks to help observe and assess a student’s performance and skills, including
1. Written answer questions based on case study or simulation
2. Production of documents, presentations or spreadsheets
3. Portfolio of evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. audio or video recordings, project work, research assignments etc.)
How to Apply
Please make sure you have read all the course information about units of study, duration, entry requirements, assessment information, job prospects etc.
1. To register your interest in a course: click on the ‘Register Your Interest’ link and complete the information required on the form.
2. A Now Training representative will contact you shortly to discuss your application.
3. You are required to attend a pre-training interview which includes a Language, Literacy and Numeracy assessment and complete the eligibility declaration form (in the case of students applying for Skills First Program Funding).