Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention CHC40313
The Certificate IV in Child, Youth and Family Intervention qualification provides an immersive learning experience within the field of child and community support. Students attending the Cert IV in Child Youth & Family Intervention programme will better understand the role of those who work in youth and family intervention, including practice specialisations in residential and out of home care, family support and early intervention.
Prospective students are required to:
- complete a Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) assessment and a Pre-Training Interview, administered by and to the satisfaction of the registered training provider – be at least 18 years of age, have good word processing and email skills as well as the ability to download and upload documents and information.
- Complete the application & enrolment documentation, provide proof of Australian residency, photo ID or alternatively, a birth certificate or current Passport.
Practical Placement Requirements
To achieve the qualification of Certificate IV Child, Youth and Family Intervention the candidate must have completed at least 120 hours of work placement.
- Students are required to undertake supervised practical placement in relevant residential care settings. Evidence provided by the supervisor will contribute to assessment of the candidate’s ability to work at this level.
- Students enrolled in online study will be required to source their own suitable practical placement. The Registered Training Organisation will provide the host employer documents.
- Students must have a valid National Police Check prior to attending placement
- Immunisation certificate may be requested by the host employer.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the course, please Contact Us