Certificate IV in Business (Operations) BSB40120
The nationally recognised BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Operations) online qualification is appropriate to any role that has a business service component. The operations specialisation will give you the tools to develop operational practices to leverage against the competition – a highly sought-after skillset by industry.
People working in these roles undertake specialist administrative or operational tasks, requiring self-development skills. They have strong communication and motivation skills, and the ability to critically analyse situations and solve problems. Quality control is at the forefront of their thinking. Business operations personnel use their understanding of internal and external customers to deliver business outcomes.
Business operations roles rely on strategic planning and task prioritisation to get the job done. Studying Certificate IV in Business (Operations) in Australia, you will learn to apply critical thinking to work practices, implement communication strategies, coordinate recruitment, develop business and marketing plans, and apply risk management processes.
Content of this online course can be translated into over 60 different languages allowing you to access your training in your preferred language
The Certificate IV in Business (Operations) in Australia prepares you to be competitive in today’s job market. We have selected key subjects that focus on the core skills to help you walk the professional path you have chosen. These units are informed by our corporate experience and engagement with industry, to give you the skills and knowledge that you will truly need and value.
You will be immersed in a variety of simulated workplace environments and navigate through activities designed to get you practicing on-the-job performance and behaviour.
- There are a range of assessment methods used for summative assessments, which can depend on the qualification.
- Independent assessment tasks to assess a student’s knowledge of the subject, can include: 1. Written answer questions; 2. Written answer questions based on case study or scenario; 3. Other evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. screenshots, pictures, images etc.)
- Workplace simulation tasks to help observe and assess a student’s performance and skills, including: 1. Written answer questions based on case study or simulation; 2. Production of documents, presentations or spreadsheets; 3. Portfolio of evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. audio or video recordings, project work, research assignments etc.)
You will graduate from the Certificate IV in Business (Operations) with the skills and qualifications to confidently work in many roles, such as:
- Team Leader
- Accounts Manager
- Office Administrator Operations Officer
- Project or Program Supervisor
- Business Operations Manager
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the course, please Contact Us