Certificate IV in Business (Administration) BSB40120
The nationally recognised BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Administration) qualification is appropriate to any role that has a business service component. The administration specialisation will set you up for career success with advanced business administration skills and the professional qualification to stand out from the pack.
People working in these roles undertake specialist administrative or operational tasks, requiring self-development skills. They harness their communication and technology skills to collaborate with others to meet business outcomes, apply critical thinking skills and resourcefulness to problem-solving, and execute their work with attention to detail.
Business administration roles rely on strategic planning and task prioritisation to get the job done. During the online course, you will learn to organise business meetings, implement workplace information systems, write complex documents, administer projects, and coordinate business resources.
Content of this online course can be translated into over 60 different languages allowing you to access your training in your preferred language
The BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business (Administration) prepares you to be competitive in today’s job market. We have selected key subjects that focus on the core skills to help you walk the professional path you have chosen. These units are informed by our corporate experience and engagement with industry, to give you the skills and knowledge that you will truly need and value.
You will be immersed in a variety of simulated workplace environments and navigate through activities designed to get you to practice on-the-job performance and behaviour.
- There are a range of assessment methods used for summative assessments, which can depend on the qualification.
- Independent assessment tasks to assess a student’s knowledge of the subject, can include: 1. Written answer questions; 2. Written answer questions based on case study or scenario; 3. Other evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. screenshots, pictures, images etc.)
- Workplace simulation tasks to help observe and assess a student’s performance and skills, including: 1. Written answer questions based on case study or simulation; 2. Production of documents, presentations or spreadsheets; 3. Portfolio of evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. audio or video recordings, project work, research assignments etc.)
You will graduate from the Certificate IV in Business (Administration) with the skills and qualifications to confidently work in many roles, such as:
- Accounts Supervisor
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Project and Program Administrator
- Business Administrator
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the course, please Contact Us