Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping FNS40217
Kick start your career in accounting, formalise your current skill set or start on a path towards university, by learning the principles of accounting and the practical skills to apply them to daily work, with MCI Institute’s FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping.
The Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping qualification offers you a career entry point into the financial services sector. Whether you want to work in accounts, payroll or bookkeeping, this online accounting course will provide you with the qualification, knowledge and skills you need to launch your career.
The FNS40217 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping prepares you to be competitive in today’s job market. We have selected key subjects that focus on the core skills to help you walk the professional path you’ve chosen. These are informed by our corporate experience and firmly based on what you will truly need and value.
Plus online short course in Xero or MYOB
You as an MCI Institute student will be able to get complimentary access to one of the following additional courses, once you have been marked competent in more than 50% of your course. Note: You will have discounted access to other Career Academy courses if you want to enhance their XERO or MYOB learning
- There are a range of assessment methods used for summative assessments, which can depend on the qualification.
- Independent assessment tasks to assess a student’s knowledge of the subject, can include: 1. Written answer questions; 2. Written answer questions based on case study or scenario; 3. Other evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. screenshots, pictures, images etc.)
- Workplace simulation tasks to help observe and assess a student’s performance and skills, including: 1. Written answer questions based on case study or simulation; 2. Production of documents, presentations or spreadsheets; 3. Portfolio of evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. audio or video recordings, project work, research assignments etc.)
Some roles this Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping online course will prepare you for include:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- BAS Agent
- Payroll Clerk
Graduates of this course are most often employed as:
- 61.0% Clerical and Administrative Workers
- 9.3% Professionals
- 8.1% Managers
If you have any questions about the course, please Contact Us