Certificate III in Information Technology ICT30120
The nationally recognised Certificate III in Information Technology ICT30120 explores ICT concepts and includes specialised cyber security units to develop skills that are applicable across industries.
The Certificate III in Information Technology ICT30120 is focussed on building a broad repertoire of skills for ICT roles. Students will participate in:
- Simulated workplace experiences, designed to get them practicing on-the-job performance skills.
- Written answer questions based on case study or scenario
- Other evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. screenshots, pictures, images etc.)
Independent assessment tasks to assess a student’s knowledge of the subject, can include workplace simulation tasks to help observe and assess a student’s performance and skills, including:
- Written answer questions based on case study or simulation
- Production of documents, presentations or spreadsheets
- Portfolio of evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. audio or video recordings, project work, research assignments etc.)
If you have any questions about the course, please Contact Us