Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement) BSB30120
The nationally recognised BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement) will give you the tools to provide service that keeps your customer coming back time and again. Customer engagement is all about goal setting to achieve a positive customer experience.
Understanding customer needs and providing qualified advice builds customer loyalty and brand reputation. You’ll learn how to use industry essential skills like organising and planning for success, delivering quality service, monitoring systems, and managing feedback and complaints, to make it easier for customers to connect with your brand.
We have put together an awesome learning pathway to prepare you for a successful career in medical administration. Together with creative and easy to use worksheets, you’ll be immersed into a variety of simulated environments and navigate through activities designed to get you practicing on-the-job performance and behaviour.
Units are grouped into logical clusters to ensure you get the most out of the course.
Content of this online course can be translated into over 60 different languages allowing you to access your training in your preferred language
- 100% online customised learning experience.
- Our short, well-structured lessons are beautifully and visually presented, making them easy to follow and understand. They include useful job aids and videos that help explain concepts.
- All course resources are designed for you to access on the go. That means if you’re out and about, on the train or bus, at the park or beach, you can access course materials on your tablet or smartphone.
- But that’s not all! To give you a competitive edge, you’ll have access to job-readiness short courses which will build and enhance the skills necessary to work in a variety of roles.
- Enrolment valid for 12 months.
Equipment & Resources
You’ll need access to the following equipment to complete this course:
- Computer with internet access
- A device with an in-built camera, for example, a smartphone
- Software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (or similar)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- There are a range of assessment methods used for summative assessments, which can depend on the qualification.
- Independent assessment tasks to assess a student’s knowledge of the subject, can include: 1. Written answer questions; 2. Written answer questions based on case study or scenario; 3. Other evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. screenshots, pictures, images etc.)
- Workplace simulation tasks to help observe and assess a student’s performance and skills, including: 1. Written answer questions based on case study or simulation; 2. Production of documents, presentations or spreadsheets; 3. Portfolio of evidence based on simulated workplace scenarios (e.g. audio or video recordings, project work, research assignments etc.)
The successful achievement of this qualification requires you to complete all units and assessments. A Certificate of Competency will be issued once all completed units and assessments have been marked and have met all assessment requirements.
Employees in nearly every industry need strong business foundation skills. Some roles this course will prepare you for include:
- Call Centre Operator
- Information Officer
- Client Contract Officer
- Sales Consultant
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any questions about the course, please Contact Us